In our Outpatient Clinic for returning travelers we offer specialized services for the diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases, with regard to parasitic, bacterial and viral infections. The most common health problems after traveling include diarrhea, fever and skin affections. We also perform the required medical examination according to regulation 35 (G35, stay abroad under particular conditions) and the respective post-travel medical examination.
You are here:
- For post-travel examinations no appointment needed
- NEW: avoid waiting times. For non-acute complaints you can make an appointment (Mon-Fri: 08:00-12:00). Appointment
- Tests for Malaria and Dengue Fever within 60 minutes
- Immediate parasitic stool microscopy for Giardia, Amoebae, other parasites and worm elements.
- Please note: Blood collection and sample delivery possible until 1 p.m. only.
Medical examination according to regulation 35 (G35)
For the medical examination according to regulation 35 is an appointment needed. Please contact us.
Rabies consultation and vaccination
Anti-rabies vaccination is carried out only in our Outpatient Clinic at the CVK. Please visit us during our opening hours: Mon - Fri 08:00 -14:00. An appointment is not needed.